Weight Watchers Hoisin Duck Tacos with Cucumber Salsa
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake or white wine
- 4 (5–6-ounce) skinless boneless duck breasts
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch dice
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- ? small head napa cabbage, shredded, about 1 cup
- Combine the hoisin sauce and sake in a zip-close plastic bag; add the duck. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the duck. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire.
- To make the salsa, combine the cucumber, bell pepper, scallion, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Wipe the excess marinade from the duck and place the duck on the grill rack. Discard the marinade. Grill the duck until cooked through, 4–5 minutes on each side. Let stand for about 5 minutes, then thinly slice the duck across the grain.
- Warm the tortillas directly on the grill rack, about 30 seconds on each side. Place a tortilla on each of 4 plates; top each tortilla with ¼ cup cabbage and 1 sliced duck breast. Serve with the salsa.