“Who said infused water has to be just different fruits, berries or herbs? Add some fascinating flavoring to take the drink to the next level. Satisfaction guaranteed!”
Orange Infused Water with Cherry Twist
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 oz = 170 g orange, cut into big chunks or wedges, seeds removed (about 1/2 orange)
- 1 tablespoon cherry flavoring (such as Frontier Natural Products Co-op™ Cherry Flavor)
- 1.5 qt = 1.4 l water
- TIP: For real infused water, replace the cherry flavoring with 2.5 oz (70 g) halved and pitted cherries.
- Add the orange and the cherry flavoring in a 2 qt (1.9 l) pitcher.
- Pour in the water.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Stir gently before serving.
- You can remove the orange if you think it looks unappetizingly red.