“This infused water variation is made for those hot summer days when your mouth is like sandpaper and you need something to freshen up your body and mind. Take a sip of this drink and feel how it nourishes your whole being from the taste buds to your toes!”
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 oz = 60 g lemon wedges (about 1/2 large lemon)
- 1/2 cup = 120 ml loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups = 950 ml water
- TIP: Replace the lemon wedges with equal amount of lime wedges.
- Place the lemon wedges and the mint in a 1.5 qt (1.5 l) pitcher.
- Pour in the water.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- Stir gently before serving.