This banana bread will melt in your mouth and is perfect for dessert!
- 2 c. gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ c. brown sugar
- ½ c. plain yogurt
- ½ c. applesauce
- ½ c. mini chocolate chips
- 3 very ripe bananas, pureed
- 1 free range egg
- 2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1tsp. bourbon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line your bread pan with parchment paper.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the applesauce and sugar. Add the bananas, egg, vanilla and yogurt until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well until you get a smooth batter.
- Scoop the batter into the bread pan and bake it for about 45 minutes. Use a wooden pick to check if ready, it should emerge clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool for about 15 minutes. Slice and serve warm.