Who said you can’t have beer for breakfast? They were wrong!
- ¼ c. buckwheat flour
- 2 ¾ c. gluten free flour blend
- 1 bottle gluten free beer
- 3 free range eggs
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 ½ tsp. xanthan gum
- 2 ¼ tsp. rapid rise yeast
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seed
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line your bread pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients apart from the yeast in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately beat the wet ingredient apart from the beer and add this to the flour mixture. Beat well until you get a smooth batter and stir in the yeast and beer. Beat continuously until you achieve a very smooth batter.
- Scoop the batter into the bread pan and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Cover the bread pan with greased wax paper and let it rise for about an hour.
- Transfer the bread to the oven and bake it for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing.